After a long 18 months, 2021 is all about making memories with friends, colleagues, family and loved ones. What better place to do this than around a table of exquisite dishes in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Hardings Coffee Shop and Restaurant is now back open serving seasonal menus that are always changing to reflect the time of year and because it’s shaped by the innovation and creativity of our Level 3 students. We now offer Afternoon Tea and work closely with the Intuition Hair and Beauty to offering Combined packages.
As well as our seasonal menus we will be hosting a number of themed evenings focusing on a specific cuisine or culinary delight.Our Dinner menu is usually served to the public on a Wednesday night so it’s always best to book ahead. For the latest menus follow us on Facebook @hardings.restaurant
Christmas at Hardings
Christmas is one of our favourite times of the year and we are now taking bookings.
The Noel Experience | £20.00 per person
Revitalise your skin with a 50 minute facial and a 20 minute tension melting back massage then relax with friends with an afternoon tea.
Its The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Afternoon Tea | £15.00 person
- Trio Of Festive Finger Sandwiches
- Naughty & Nice Festive Treats
- *Mini Mince Pies
- *Christmas Cake Slices
- *Gingerbread Cookies
- *Snowy Brownies
- Baby It’s Cold Out Side
- *Hot Chocolate
Elves Afternoon Tea | £5.00 per child
- Festive Finger Sandwiches ( we know how fussy elves can be so let us know your child’s favourite sandwich filling when booking)
- Decorate your own Gingerbread Man
- Mini Snowy brownies
- Write a letter to Santa
You will go to the ball via Hardings Restaurant
- Pre-Theatre canapés and a glass of Prosecco: £10 per person OR Christmas Picnic box and hot chocolate: £10 per person
- Christmas Lunch OR Dinner Two courses: £15.00 per person | Three Courses: £20.00 per person
The Office Party
Hardings & Covid-19
We are very excited to welcome you all back but it’s really important that we follow Covid safety guidelines.
The following safety rules must be observed during your visit:
- Masks must be worn until you are seated at your table
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided
- When you arrive at Hardings, you will need to use Track and Trace by scanning the QR code or by completing the paperwork on the table
- Please follow the arrows around the restaurant, following our one way system
- All food and drink can only be consumed at your table or taken away from the restaurant
We will sanitise every table and chair after each use and you will find additional cleaning products on the table should you wish to do this yourself.