- Working in Retail
- Working with Customers in a Retail Environment
- Working with Food in a Retail Environment
- Handling Stock in a Retail Environment
- Handling Money in a Sales Situation
- Effectiveness at Work
- Working in a Team
- Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Work Experience - 30 hours
How will I be assessed?
Assessed through portfolio of work.
There are no formal entry requirements, however students will be assessed for their suitability to the course.
Progression & Career Opportunities
Student can progress on to a higher level course within Foundation Studies, a mainstream vocational programme or a Supported Internship.