For the best chance to really grasp an understanding of life at Buckinghamshire College Group join us at one of our Open Events! We invite visitors to our campuses at numerous times throughout the year to show off our facilities, meet our amazing staff and find the future that is right for you. It's not a requirement to attend an event before applying for a course (applicants can apply online at any time), but our visitors tell us that attending an event is a valuable experience.
Autumn Open Events
Have you just started in Year 11? Investigating your options for September 2023? Then these events are designed for you!
Our Open Events are the perfect opportunity to discover our campuses in person, see our facilities and speak to tutors from all of our subject areas. Expect to be able to explore the College, visit our workshops, studios and learning spaces, seeing learning in action. These events always prove to be very popular so book your space now!
- Wycombe Campus | Saturday 5th November | 10am - 1pm
- Amersham Campus | Tuesday 8th November | 5pm - 8pm
- Aylesbury Campus | Thursday 10th November | 5pm - 8pm
Registration has just opened for this events in November, our next events after these will be in the spring of 2023.
Your safety when visiting us
In order to visit us we ask you to book an appointment using the button above. This allows us to stagger the number of visitors arriving at the same time, avoiding crowds.
We currently request that our visitors:
- Do not attend if they or their family are feeling unwell, have COVID-19 related symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 recently.
- Keep an adequate distance from students, staff and other visitor groups.