We understand that life is different for many people in the wake of Covid-19 and taking on a College course may seem unmanageable... but help is here!
- Age 19 or over?
- Lacking a Level 3 qualification?
- Looking to change career, re-train or upskill?
- Want to learn practical skills?
if yes, we able to offer you access to a Level 3 qualification (equivalent to 3 A Levels) in areas including Health & Social Care, Counselling, Computing and more from May 2021, as part of a government initiative to help you retrain, get qualified and enhance your career prospects.
Buckinghamshire College Group are offering a number of courses to adults for FREE, as part of the government-backed Lifetime Skills Guarantee scheme, enabling you to retrain, upskill or make a career change. The offer is backed by £95 million from the £2.5 billion National Skills Fund, which is financing programmes that both support the immediate economic recovery from the pandemic and help meet future skills needs.
You can complete modules one at a time, making it easier to reach a full Level 3 qualification in a way that suits your lifestyle.
The following courses will be available from September 2022.
- Level 3 Technical Certificate in Childcare and Education
- Level 3 Technical Certificate in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Educator
- Level 3 Award in Public Services
- Level 3 National Diploma in Business Information Systems