We offer a range of courses that can provide you with a great qualification and diverse career opportunities through a variety of study modes.We offer various modes of study, so that you can fit in learning at Buckinghamshire College Group with the demands of your home and work life.
- Vocational and Practical - These courses help you to prepare for work in a specific industry or sector. Our tutors are experienced industry professionals who can help you to develop your skills. These courses are an excellent route to employment in areas such as construction – plumbing, bricklaying, electrical, hair and beauty, sport and many others.
- Professional Courses - We offer a variety of courses that are recognised by and developed with employers in mind. Others help you become more marketable. We offer courses endorsed by the Chartered, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body, Microsoft IT Academy, as well as mandatory, industry-specific courses.
- Higher Education - If you choose to study on a full-time basis, you will normally be expected to be in classes for 18 hours a week over three to five days. Studying full-time will generally allow you to complete your course or qualification in the shortest period of time. Most full-time programmes generally start in September.
- GCSE's - GCSE’s are recognised by employers in all areas as a measure of your educational achievements. The qualification mainly involves studying the theory of a subject, combined with some investigative work. We offer subjects such as English Language, Maths and Science (Single Award)
- Apprenticeships - These give employees the opportunity to gain valuable qualifications whilst working. You will usually attend College for one day a week and go to work for the rest of the week. They are available to anybody 16 years and over, whether you are just leaving school, have been working for years or are looking for a new career.
- Online Courses - We also offer some courses online or a blend of online and in the College classes. The College continues to develop its online offering including professional development courses.
- Traineeships - A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement. Students will need work placement to be accepted for this course.