Are you 19 or over and considering studying a Level 3 to Level 6 course? An Advanced Learner Loan might be the affordable way to take your education further!
The Advanced Learning Loan is a non-means tested student loan that you can take out with The Student Loans Company to cover the fees of a Level 3 - Level 6 course. The Student Loans Company will make payments directly to the College so you can focus on your learning.
Learners over 19 will have three options to cover course fees:
- Pay Yourself – either in full at the beginning of your course, or via an instalment plan arranged with the College
- Have a sponsor / employer pay the course fees for you
- Apply for an Advanced Learning Loan
Please note: The Student Loan Company will only allow 1 loan per course level. No more than 4 loans can be held at any one time.
How to Apply
- Apply for your course
- Learner loan letter sent with all information on how to apply for finance
- Student investigates learner loans and makes sure it is the correct produce for them
- Apply for the loan
You can apply for an Advanced Learning Loan if you:
- Are aged 19 or over at the start of your course
- Are a resident in the UK
- Have not previously had a loan to do a similar type and level of course
For any further questions, please contact Student Services on 01296 780213