It has been out with the old and in with the new at Amersham's TV Studio. The team have been working hard all summer to ensure it was ready for this September. The studio has been fitted with the lateset industry-standard equipment, to allow our Students to gain the most up-to-date experience, preparing them for their future careers in the Television and Film industry.
The TV Studio now provides Students with the ability to shoot 4k films, digital cinema standard, and use the same camera equipment that has been to shoot many Netflix series.
The equipment now includes:
- Cameras: Blackmagic Ursa Studio
- TriCaster: Meaning Students can now stream live from the campus to anywhere in the world
- Lighting: LED Studio lighting system which can be controlled over DMX from the gallery.
Alongside the studio there is also 2 edit suites:
- Edit Studio 1: iMac Pro - Final editing and colour correcting
- Edit Studio 2: iMac Mini - Rough editing