Learning Support is a support service for students with a range of additional needs. We can provide additional support for you if you have a learning difficulty, disability, medical condition, literacy, numeracy or language need. It's available to all students subject to assessment and agreement of need and resources.
How we support our students
We can provide support in a variety of ways:
- In-class assistance
- Out-of-class additional sessions
- Specialist equipment
- Adapted learning materials
- Break and lunchtime support
- Exam Support
- Individual adaptations
We work with students with a range of additional needs:
- Specific learning difficulties such as ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Autism.
- Physical and Sensory Disabilities
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
- Medical Conditions
- Mental Health Conditions
Levels of Support
The support we offer will be different for every person and will depend on individual needs. Criteria for support depend on the degree of need and evidence of a learning difficulty or disability. Your support will be regularly reviewed and may be increased or reduced during the year.