This July saw one of our Animation and VFX students, Luis-James Yarroll nominated by one of our Media Lecturers, Simon Claydon to take part in an event hosted by the University of the Arts London. 


At the end of July, Pauline Aries who worked at the college for many years in Science and Sport at our Aylesbury Campus will be cycling from Whitehaven to Newcastle (138 miles) to help raise money for Suzie Aries’ Immunotherapy Fund. 

Picked from almost 600 submissions our Level 3 Acting students’ ‘The Shadow Project’ has been chosen to be featured in UAL’s  Digital Showcase, Origins Creatives 2021. The selected works are to be featured in an online exhibition, live YouTube event, and Soundcloud playlist. An extract of The Shadow Project will be showcased at UAL’s YouTube live event on 23 July 2021 and the full piece will be made available in a playlist on UAL’s YouTube channel after the 29 July 2021.

This June we have been celebrating Pride Month. Pride is the celebration of people coming together in love and friendship to show how far LGBTQ+ rights have come.

We are thrilled to share the fantastic news that Kymani Charles, 2020 graduate of the Level 3 Music Performance course at Buckinghamshire College Group, has been offered a place at Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance for a degree on the BA (Hons) Actor Musicianship course. 

Sees the Day is a local charity who offers day care services for adults with additional needs. The charity wanted to develop their garden so their users could complete an outside gardening project.  They approached some of our Carpentry apprentices and asked if they could make them two raised planters for their disabled service users to enable them to be able to access the resources to be able to complete the project. 

Businesses throughout Buckinghamshire are being offered £1,000 to support a young person gain essential experience whilst studying the new T Level Qualifications. Equivalent to three A Levels, a T Level focuses on vocational skills and to help students develop excellent technical skills and become more employable. T Level students spend 80% of their course in the classroom with the other 20% spent in a 45 day industry placement with a local employer.

 Matt Tilston former Bucks College Group student recently got in touch to tell us about his experience at the college and how it helped him to get to where he is now. Matt studied our Level 3 Extended Diploma in Music Technology which is based out our Amersham campus, this course is designed to ‘equip you with the technical expertise required in Music Technology as well as training you in softer skills such as team work and project work.’

You are enquiring for...

    Please select a title
    Please tell us your first name
    Please tell us your surname
    Please tell us your date of birth
    Please tell us your email address
    Invalid Input
    Please tell us your postcode
    Please select your highest obtained qualification
    Please tell us how you heard about Bucks College Group
    Please tell us how you heard about Bucks College Group
    Sorry you can only use letters, numbers and traditional punctuation in this box.
    This field is required.
    Invalid Input
    Invalid Input